We had a "snow day" a couple weeks ago and being the slave driver I am... I sent Daniel to Lowes on his way home from work Thursday evening so that we could spend our "snow day" putting up bead board in the kitchen.
We actually got quite a bit of it done Thursday night and of course had to make a run back to Lowes Friday morning. We had it all done by Friday night though and didn't even have to use our weekend for projects. We did this in our old house too and lets just say we have come a long way.
*As far as the snow goes... I guess it got a little too warm and so all it did was freeze some roads but that didn't stop Kinleigh from being ecstatic when she woke up and saw some snow flurries on the roofs of the houses around us.*
Seeing how I am "nesting" I couldn't wait to paint the kitchen. Levi and I went the next week to pick up the paint and on Tuesday I decided to just start painting around the doors, floor board, cabinets, and chair rail. I spent 7 hours doing this. Where was Levi you ask? Same place he usually is... right beside me chatting away. He did watch a tiny bit of TV (he is getting better at that) and of course took a nice long nap for me.



2 comments:
It looks great!
Your house looks beautiful - I look forward to seeing it soon. Kinleigh's hair is getting long now. Take it easy on tall ladders!
Post a Comment