Out of order but forgot to add this to all my blog updates!
Last Wednesday I get a call from the school nurse saying that Kinleigh was climbing on the dome and fell from the top and cut her lip pretty bad. They had stopped the bleeding and sent her back to class but they didn't want me to be alarmed when she came home with a cut.
Kinleigh has been quite the drama queen lately when it comes to "getting hurt" so I didn't really think anything of the call. She could have the smallest scratch and feels she has to tell you and EVERYONE about it for days! When she came home I asked her to see her cut and WOW! She really did hurt herself this time.
Thanks to Uncle Mark for some rinse it has healed up quite nicely despite her re-cutting it last night in the bath.
I have to admit I am so THANKFUL we haven't received the broken bone call!



0 comments:
Post a Comment