Thursday, April 28, 2011

EASTER SUNDAY

We spent Saturday doing much needed things around the house and then buying Daniel a new car that we ended up not dying Easter Eggs this year. I know I am a TERRIBLE MOM.
With church starting at 9:00 it makes Easter morning a bit rushed.  I made the kids come downstairs and get all dressed before they were able to see their Easter Baskets.  They then did a quick Easter Egg Hunt (which the Easter bunny forgot where he hid two of them even though HE hid them ten minutes before).  We threw in some frozen waffles, ate and rushed off to church. 
Sunday afternoon the Mark and Daniel families came over for some delicious Easter feast that included a FRIED TURKEY.  We did another Easter egg hunt, chatted, and played!  I even decided to make some fun Easter shaped rolls!  This was our first Easter that was not spent with adopted family.  We are so GRATEFUL that we had those adopted families in NC and not a days go by that I don't miss them!
















We ended the day staying up until MIDNIGHT with Daniel and Sabrina watching the final disc of the final season of FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. 

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like a great Easter Sunday dinner. The children look sharp - as always.