My WONDERFUL Mom came and watched the kids for us last week while I joined Daniel at his work conference at Hotel Del Coronado in California.
We left home bright and early Tuesday morning and arrived in California around 10:30 in the morning. Plenty of time to play. Nothing big except registration was on Tuesday so we spent the day site seeing.
We decided to go visit the Mormon Batallion and I thought it was GREAT!
We then just walked around the Old Historic Downtown and went back to Coronado Island for a DELICIOUS seafood dinner.
Staying up late Monday night packing, the early rising Tuesday morning, walking all day, and two hour time change had me ASLEEP by 8:30pm.



1 comments:
It was fun to see all the posts about your San Diego trip. I am glad you got to enjoy all those neat things. I have never been inside the San Diego temple but it surely is striking from the outside. We send our love as always.
Post a Comment