Day 2 started with a 5k. Daniel took second place and I actually ran the first mile! I was hoping to be able to run through this entire pregnancy but there is just way too much pressure! The rest of the day was spent mostly in meetings for both Daniel and I. I did enjoy at $28 buffet breakfast from the hotel by myself. I had no idea it was that expensive or I would have walked down the street for a bagel. When I don't have the support of my husband or someone I know I tend to be VERY shy. When I decided to attend the Ladies Group Meeting and then the activity I even shocked myself. Daniel's bosses wife was so sweet to take me under her wing and keep me company for the day. I even ate lunch with just his boss and another lady while Daniel and the bosses wife had to attend a meeting. Wednesday night there was a little "reception" and then we headed to the Boat House for yet another AMAZING seafood dinner. Have to admit this one topped the first one. Great dinner company and excellent food in a restaurant from 1888.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment