Day 3 was spent at the San Diego Zoo. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we truly enjoyed going at our own pace and exploring with out children.
Funny story- (may not be as funny to readers but I have to include for my sake) as I am walking along I feel something squishy under my right foot. I didn't think anything about it until about 5 seconds later when Daniel looks down and said he has something all over his leg. I then realize I had stepped on something and we headed back a few feet to see that I had stepped on the fattest SLUG ever. I guess all of his juices squirted ALL OVER Daniel's leg. I have not laughed that hard in awhile and I'm still giggling about it now. He didn't find it quite as amusing at the time but I think once he realized how much entertainment it provided me for the day... he found it funny. Thursday night we got dressed up and went to the Gala for dinner, dancing, and live music.



0 comments:
Post a Comment