Day 3 and Day 4 had a delicious breakfast with very INTERESTING speakers each day. The first day was a lady who does all these EXTREME ADVENTURE SPORTS and the second morning was a survivor from the story "Black Hawk Down".
Daniel had to go and sit through presentations and receive a safety award so I went and sat by the pool for a few hours just reading my book. We then took a nice walk on the beach before heading to dinner with Terry and Lisa (the guy who submitted Daniel's name for his last two jobs). We had some DELICIOUS Italian Food... we've decided San Diego is the place to EAT.
Daniel is obsessed with the book "Atlas Shrugged" and we noticed that it was in theaters on Friday night so we decide to hit the 9:45 showing. Let's just say that I was asleep with in the first 15 minutes! I blame everything on pregnancy. I did try REALLY REALLY hard to stay awake.
Such a nice relaxing day!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment