Saturday we slept in, ate breakfast, and then Daniel had to attend a meeting to accept another award. Once that was done we were off to have another play day.
We started our day doing a session at the San Diego Temple. My friend Rachel was married there a few months before Daniel and I so I was only able to see the outside. WOW the inside is AMAZING!
We then started to head over to the beach near La Jolla because almost everyone I talked to said we needed to go check it out. Seeing how it was such a BEAUTIFUL day the traffic was horrific... so we decided to change plans.
We found this delicious Mexican restaurant (surprise surprise a good restaurant in San Diego) in historic downtown San Diego and ate WAY TOO MUCH.
Saturday night is the big night were many ladies get all dolled up, dinner is served, awards are given, and the new President of the conference is called for the year. It just so happens that this year the President is Daniel's bosses really close friend so we had the privilege of getting to have lunch and dinner and getting to know him, his wife, and parents pretty well through out the conference.
I was the ONLY pregnant lady at the conference! I am determined to go back next year looking HOT :)!



1 comments:
I love the San Diego temple. It is one of my favorites (along with the DC temple and the Nauvoo temple).
Post a Comment