Thursday, April 28, 2011

The End is HERE

I have done a few days here and there over the past few months attempting to potty train Levi.  He has no problem going on the potty it is just a matter of taking the initiative to tell him and take him.  I would let him run around naked for a day and he would do GREAT.  As soon as I put BIG BOYS on him he wasn't so careful.  Once he would pee in about two of them that would be my max and I would end the potty training day. 
I was determined when I got back from San Diego that this was the end of attempting to potty train.  I was actually going to last more then a day and despite how many BIG BOYS he went through he was no longer going to wear diapers except at bed time and nap time.
The first day we did a combination of NAKED and BIG BOYS and he ROCKED.  We went to the Dr, he went car shopping with Daddy, and then we went out for dinner.  NOT ONE accident.  The next day he had one small accident in his BIG BOYS in the morning but other then that he was AWESOME. Then Saturday morning he woke up from sleeping and his diaper was completely dry.  He continued this every night so last night I let him wear his BIG BOYS and he is still ACCIDENT FREE. 
If we are out in public he will tell me when he needs to go... which amounts to about three times when we are out to eat!  Then when we are at home he goes on his own!  I am SO PROUD of this little man.  That was the easiest Potty Training EVER!  
We took him out one night for ice cream to celebrate his SUCCESS!


0 comments: