My sister and I decided to head down to my parent's house this last week. The kids get to play, watch TONS of movies, swim in the pool, eat Grandma's home cooking, and eat lots of dessert! It is such a great escape. Holly left Thursday and I convinced Daniel to take Friday off of work and to come down Thursday and spend the night with us. Two things that Daniel said, "Even if I get called into work tomorrow... being able to swim with Kinleigh for a couple hours tonight was worth the drive." That girl is just amazing now. THANK YOU SWIM TEAM! She is a little fish in the water and can even dive to the deep end and get her goggles. Daniel was throwing her across the pool and she was loving every minute of the time with him. Second comment, "this really is like a destination vacation." We had a great day Friday just chilling by the pool and having some much needed Family Relaxation Time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment