Monday, June 20, 2011

The Ride

We decided it was about time Kinleigh learned how to ride her bike with out traning wheels.  Daniel is MUCH MORE PATIENT then I am with these things so he took on the task.  Lets just say that she can ride for a bit and then just crashes.  She hasn't quite mastered the steering and pedaling at the same time.  He spent two days trying and she did improve but now she doesn't really want to try anymore.  Maybe this week will be the week.  It drives me crazy because I can't take all three kids for a walk by myself due to lack of stroller room and I can't just put Kinleigh on her bike because Daniel says I can't put the training wheels back on.  This girl needs to learn NOW.  In NC she RARELY was able to ride her bike so I think the lack of riding with training wheels is the problem.    
Levi can finally reach the pedals on his trike now and he ROCKS!


1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

Kinleigh, I bet you are riding your 2 wheeler by yourself by now. I know it is a pretty one. Going around the lake like we did when I visited would be a great ride. Tell me when it becomes easy for you. We are proud of your swimming records too - keep up the good work.