Mom left us on June 8th to go back to her life and put me back into reality. It was so WONDERFUL having her here (as it always is). I think I almost forgot how to cook and clean. Not only did she cook and clean but she entertained Kinleigh and Levi and let me escape a few times to gain my sanity. I can make it staying home for about a day and then I have to be out the next day.
We took Krew in for his two week appointment and the Doctor said he is doing GREAT. When he left the hospital he had dropped down to 7lbs 2oz and at his two week appointment he was already 8lbs 2oz. Yes, this kid LOVES to eat. He isn't as easy as my other two but I have seen a lot worse so I can't really complain.
Kinleigh is my saving grace around here. She is suppose to go to Grandma's for a Grandma's week this summer and I told her that it is going to have to be at the end of the summer! She not only helps me with the baby but she entertains Levi. If Krew is fussing and I need to get some stuff done I just ask Kinleigh to sit in the chair with a boppy and hold Krew. It amazes me that Krew will immediately stop crying and just sit and stare at his sister. He already knows what an awesome big sister she is going to be.
Levi, on the other hand, is having a tougher time adapting to the baby. The good thing is that he doesn't have any anger towards Krew... he always wants to touch and kiss him. However, I guess what happened is that Levi never really hit the terrible two's and having the baby just pushed him into that behavior. He is quick to throw tantrums and just ignores you when you tell him to do or not to do something. So not my little boy and I have to admit I REALLY MISS MY LEVI. At least he hasn't lost his fun personality but we don't get to see it near as often. When you get him one on one he bounces back to his fun loving self.
*Cute Story- one day Krew was being fussy and I had him sitting in the bouncy seat. Kinleigh went and got her ipod, sat down on the floor next to him, turned on her primary songs, and started singing to him. Of course Krew stopped crying and Levi had to join in on the fun. Picture is below!*
 |
| Krew 1 Week |
 |
| After a feeding... kids think Krew feeding time is family time! |
 |
| Love that scowl |
 |
| Never too young to start listening to the iTouch |
 |
| I love this little man! |
 |
| Daddy and Krew snoozing |
 |
| Everyone loves Krew |
 |
Krew 2 Weeks
|
1 comments:
I love all the pictures. All 3 of the children are sweethearts and we miss them all.
Post a Comment