We attended the end of year swim team party. Who wouldn't want to indulge in some sausage wieners and swim?!? At the swim party I purchased some raffle tickets to support the swim team. We spent a good 10 minutes explaining to Kinleigh that the chances of winning are super slim and so she needed to quit getting so worked up about wanting to win. After all that explaining we ended up winning the best price available- a portable boom box that plays Cd's and the other side plays your iPod. I think I may have put one ticket into that bucket!
A week later we attended the awards ceremony. I thought that Kinleigh may receive the most improved in her age group but apparently there was a little girl who started out even SLOWER then Kinleigh did. By the end of the season Kinleigh was AWESOME. I am so proud of my little fish. Swim team was even more excited for Kinleigh since she was able to do it with her COUSINS!



1 comments:
I am proud of our little "fish" and she wins an award from Grandma Erwin for improving so much - tell her we send our love!
Post a Comment