Monday, June 20, 2011

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for BLUE BELL Ice Cream


We (Myself, Holly, Rosie, Sabrina, Abby and KIDS) took a trip up to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory today to take a tour and eat some DELICIOUS ICE CREAM!  I was experiencing my first BATHROOM STALL FEEDING with Krew that I missed the fun picture taking op but here are a couple we snapped before we left.  Afterwards Holly and I took the kids to the park and had a picnic.  Krew only woke up twice for his feeding and then was out again.  No exception he likes the baby bjorn just as much as my other two. 

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

That sounds like a fun tour! We miss having ice cream here because we don't buy it when we know we have a 65 mile trip home (even with our insulated bag.

Sabs said...

wow so many posts I love it! thanks for the blue bell invite...getting out is always nice!
looks like you and I should have had Father's Day together too bc we made almost the same dinner:) haha 2 great minds:)

love the pic of the kiddos taking care of krew!!! such a cute lil family!