I took Daniel out last weekend to get an early Father's Day gift. He has been talking about these "five fingers" running shoes FOREVER. About a month ago we took a trip to REI so he can try them on and I thought buy them. Of course he was the typical Daniel and he has such a hard time spending money on HIMSELF. We left the store WITHOUT purchasing the five fingers. Not but a week later my brother Daniel had purchased him a pair and then my brother Mark went out and bought a pair. BOTH of them LOVE their five fingers. I knew my Daniel REALLY wanted them and so he came home from work Friday and I said we are heading to get your Father's Day gift! Needless to say I think he would sleep in those freaking shoes if I would let him.
Sunday was our first time to take Krew to church and I had to teach Relief Society so I knew I would not be making a big elaborate breakfast. I threw in some cinnamon rolls and despite trying my hardest to get everyone ready myself Daniel ended up doing a TON. I even had to ask for help with dinner when Krew decided he needed to eat right during preparation time. The Father's Day meal was cranberry steak with rice, corn on the cob, and this delicious fruit/lettuce salad. His dessert of choice was peanut butter bars. I sent him to the room with Krew after dinner and they took a little nap together while I cleaned up.
Daniel truly is an AMAZING Father. I could go on and on about how much he does for his family but I'll just use one word to describe him instead, "PERFECT!"
I have been greatly blessed to have such an AMAZING father myself!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY HUSBAND, MY DAD, AND MY FATHER-IN-LAW- THREE WONDERFUL MEN!



1 comments:
We are proud of all the fathers in our family too. I'm glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment