I LOVE that I married someone athletic and someone who gets along so well with my Brother's. However, as I am getting ready for bed late at night and my husband is still out running, I wonder if I am really married. This time we are both training for the Navy Seal. Seeing how my husband is out of the house by no later then 5:45 and I can't get myself out of bed at 4:45 to work out... we both have to do our work-outs in the evening. With Kinleigh having soccer Tuesday and Thursdays, Daniel has scouts on Wednesday, and the fact we have set a new record in Houston for the most consecutive days OVER 100 our work-outs don't start until after 8pm. Before going to bed last night I asked him on a date for Friday night (which was moved 10 minutes later due to an invitation from our friends to hang out) him and I, on our couch, with a movie.
What is the Navy Seal? We have a team of 5 (a girls team and a boys team). You swim 500m's, rest ten minutes, as many push-ups as you can in 2 minutes, rest 2 minutes, as many sit-ups as you can in 2 minutes, rest 2 minutes, as many pull-ups as you can with out letting go in 2 minutes, rest 10 minutes, and end with a 1 1/2 mile run. Each category has levels and each level is worth more points. The actual event will be a week from tomorrow.



1 comments:
Good luck on your Navy Seal competition. Nancy and McKinley just finished a big team relay race a week ago too - what competitive athletes we have in the family.
Post a Comment