Friday, August 19, 2011

Back into the 90's


A couple weeks ago I received a Groupon notice that SUBLIME and 311 were coming!  I quickly picked up my phone and asked Daniel if he wanted to go.  I LOVED SUBLIME back in the day.  Just then I receive a text from my friend Brittany asking if we wanted to get tickets for SUBLIME.  In all my excitement I purchased the tickets, felt 16 again, and may have done a little dance.  I then realized I have a BABY!  We have not had to use a babysitter here thanks to my FANTASTIC family and so I was going to get one this time.  However, that was before I remembered I had a BABY.  I quickly texted my sister-in-law Sabrina and asked her to keep the baby.  Of course she was went above and beyond and offered to keep them all and to use my money on a shirt.  The line was too long on the way out and I was trying to hurry to get my kiddos that I did not get my shirt :(.  We had a great time reminiscing and hanging out with the DeCaires's.  Sublime didn't play as many old songs as I would have liked but 311 put on a GREAT SHOW.  Krew did GREAT and took a bottle no problem.  I think he just LOVES to eat so much that he'll get it any way he can. 

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

That sounds like fun - Sabrina is a treasure!