Dear Kinleigh,
I can not believe that you are now SIX! You have turned into such a Beautiful little girl. I am secretly happy that you and I are the only two girls in the family. I hope that as you grow older that you will turn to me in times of happiness and sadness. I want us to always be best friends. You still LOVE to color ALL THE TIME. It really isn't just coloring it is pretty much anything that has to do with crafts! You just learned last week how to ride your bike with out training wheels. I will admit there were many tears shed on your part and a mean Mommy but I knew once you got the hang of it you would LOVE riding your bike. This has proven to be TRUE. We went for a mile and a half run last week (you RAN the entire thing) and you just sat and talked to me the whole time. It was one of my all time FAVORITE runs. I look forward to MANY more of those times. During our run you were asking me when can we go some where big just you and I? I plan on many vacations with just us girls and I LOVE that you want to spend time with me too. You have started to LOVE playing with FRIENDS and COUSINS and I will admit it has been a bit hard on Me. I miss you when you are off playing and know that it will only get worse. I am so glad that you LOVE playing with friends though and that you make friends so easily. It took Daddy and I by surprise when we found out you were SHY at school and Aunt Holly said you were even SHY during class at church. Yet when ever we go places you make friends with all the kids around you. You also LOVE your little baby brother and are such a BIG HELP. The one thing though is that you want to hold him JUST LIKE MOMMY. You will pick him up and carry him around the house and scare Mommy each time. You are also AWESOME at playing with LEVI and you two will go off for hours and play! I can ALWAYS get you to help me around the house. You make your bed in the morning, set the table, unload the dishwasher, and of course are AWESOME at cleaning up the toys. Right now you are really big into Barbies and received SEVERAL new ones for your birthday. We went to the library last week to let you pick out some books and you read me the ENTIRE BOOK. You LOVE to read books and to have Mommy and Daddy read you books. You are still taking piano from Antsy (what you call Aunt Sabrina)! Piano is not my favorite thing because of the arguments during practice but you LOVE taking lessons from Antsy. One time during a walk together I was telling you all about healthy eating... now you ask me if things are healthy and even gave your brother a lesson on healthy eating. You say the funniest things and constantly have your Daddy and I laughing. You absolutely LOVE the Monkey Bars and you ROCK at them! Mommy and Daddy have been training for something called the Navy Seal and it includes Swimming, Push-ups, Sit-ups, Pull-ups and Running. You can out do me on the pull-ups and can even do push-ups and sit-ups. I already know that you will be quite the athlete. Your goal is to run a 5k by the time you turn SEVEN. You have such FAITH and when you can't do something or can't find something you say, "Just a minute I'm going to say a Little Prayer."
Your Daddy and I LOVE you SO MUCH! We LOVE to spend time with you and to see you grow each day. Thank you for being such a BLESSING in our lives.
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Congratulations on your new skill at riding a bike - and running too - Whew, Grandma will never be able to keep up with you now. We love you.
Post a Comment