I've been wanting to take my friend Brittany to the Blue Bell Factory (trying to convert her to becoming a BLUE BELL LOVER like me) and figured what better day then KINLEIGH'S BIRTHDAY! I refused to tell Kinleigh were we were going until we arrived. She was EXCITED because she too is a BLUE BELL LOVER. Ok, maybe she is just an ICE CREAM LOVER but her allegiance to Blue Bell will come don't you worry!
Unfortunately when you have multiple kids the riding together with friends is out the window. So, we meet at my house and Brittany follows me to the Factory. Along the way I notice this car beside me and I take a quick glance over. I see a young guy and a chick and that was that. For the next ten minutes the car will not leave me alone. I speed up, he speeds up, I slow down, he slows down.... Finally I try to get him trapped and he manages to get behind me and whip around the car and come beside me yet again. Finally Brittany calls me freaking out telling me to SLOW DOWN that the guy next to me will not stop looking at me (I have yet to look back at him). Finally he had to pull into a gas station! Seriously, I have THREE KIDS in the back of my car.
Back to the BLUE BELL FACTORY! The kids LOVED the tour despite the fact that we were at the back and being constantly rushed to move on to the next stop. The FAVORITE part of the tour still is the ICE CREAM at the end. This time Kinleigh and Levi both chose BIRTHDAY CAKE Ice Cream which was VERY FITTING For the OCCASION.
Afterwards we let them climb on the Cow for a bit and then had a picnic. Daniel caught a flight home SUPER EARLY so he could spend the afternoon with Kinleigh. They went out shopping and he let her pick out her first CD to download onto her iTouch.
Kinleigh chose Pizza for dinner (easy enough for me). She wanted to give soccer another try and so when Brittany told me Brooklyn was going to sign up we put them on the same team. This will be our third attempt with soccer and I have to say Kinleigh is a WHOLE NEW GIRL on that soccer field.
We gave her a SCOOTER and let her open the present she has been dying to open... from her Uncle Mark, Aunt Rosie, Leilani, Mia and Aidyn. What is this TREASURED present you might ask... a HUGE WHOOPEE CUSHION!



1 comments:
Happy, happy birthday, Kinleigh dear. We are so proud of our beautiful 6 year old. Our gift to you was small this year due to us being on our mission (the closest store is 65 miles away and the post office is 40 miles away so we sent small and simple gifts this year) but we also send large amounts of love. Stay as beautiful and sweet always as you are right now. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Erwin
Post a Comment