Sunday, August 07, 2011

My Little Artist



Kinleigh is OBSESSED with coloring, painting, cutting, I think you get the picture!  One day we met up with a girl from her class and went to a local play spot.  While we were there the Mom told me about this art place she was dropping her daughter off at in the afternoon.  I had NO option but to let Kinleigh do the same.  I knew this was RIGHT UP HER ALLEY.  Sure enough she LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEDDDD it!  I just dropped her off and came back two hours later to the HAPPIEST girl EVER.  I think it SEALED the DEAL of her wanting to be an ARTIST when she GROWS UP.

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I'm glad Kinleigh enjoyed it. (I personally am not nuts about the peace sign because I associate it with its history with hippies but I know it is popular again.) Kinleigh is a good artist and I am glad she was able to enjoy this - have her draw Grandma a picture!

Sabs said...

how fun! what's this place called?