Sunday, August 07, 2011

RINGLING BROS. BARNUM AND BAILEY

 





I purchased the tickets Months ago and was able to get seats on bleachers, right in the middle, on the floor.  The best seats we've ever had at the Circus.  We had Mark Family, Daniel Family, Holly Family and my Family.  We all met for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, quite delicious I might add, and then headed to the Circus.  I don't think Levi has ever been more entertained by anything in his life.  He didn't take his eyes off the performance once.  His favorite part was the motorcycles!  This is Kinleigh's 4th time and she STILL LOVES it.  They had this lady lifted up by her hair and Kinleigh keeps asking me if that was truly her real hair?!?  Krew was a good baby!  It was a fun NIGHT all AROUND.  I too LOVE the Circus but man I am sitting on the edge of my seat in fear of a death....  They must have been at the beginning of their series of shows because a couple of them fell (to a little bit of my excitement) and thankfully no harm done!

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

The circus is always exciting. I'm glad Krew made it through OK. He looks so big in that picture - I bet he is growing fast. Give all 3 a kiss from us.