The weekend before school started Kinleigh and I went school shopping. Thanks to her cousins she really does not need very many new clothes. However, I wanted her to have a few new outfits and especially her first day of school outfit. It is fun to see her little style and man does that girl LOVE TO SHOP.
Daddy went into work late and so we all went to see her off on the bus. She was SUPER EXCITED to start school back up and LOVES her teachers. She has one homeroom teacher that really is only significant when they do a CLASS activity like Field Day. Other then that her homeroom teacher Mrs.Strickland and the other teacher Mrs.Elmore each teach different subjects and so they rotate between their classes each day. Both ladies seem to be FABULOUS and Kinleigh says they are the BEST TEACHERS EVER. She has already received several special privileges for being SO GOOD. She received eating with a buddy, getting something from the treasure box, and going to lunch early two different times. I love my GOOD LITTLE GIRL!



0 comments:
Post a Comment