I think the day was a SUCCESS. Daniel did not do as well on the swim and the run as HE would have liked (He still did AWESOME) and I could not get near as many sit-ups as I would have liked but all in all it was a GOOD DAY. Daniel was able to get 15 PULL-UPS which is the MAX needed. Side note- when you look at all the categories you think it does not look that hard but once you put them all together it is actually quite harder then you would think. Our girls team ended up getting third and the boys team got second. My two brothers tied for second over-all and when they did not include the weight loss points they actually tied for FIRST. My brother Daniel set the RECORD for the fastest run by a LONG SHOT. I missed winning the run for the girls by 2 SECONDS! The thing is that every one starts staggered based on you swim time so you have no idea what others are doing until it is all over. It was a good thing to get my booty back into shape after having Krew.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
I am glad you both completed your Navy Seal competitions. You are so ambitious.
Post a Comment