One day while Levi was suppose to be napping I of course heard him up playing. I yelled upstairs at him to take a nap. He responded with, "I already took a good nap!" I run upstairs to tell him that he most certainly had not when I walked into the bathroom and saw blood all on the floor. I run into his room to find him sitting on the floor with blood all over his hands and pants. His story is that he threw his night light in the air and when it came down it broke. I guess he decided to attempt to throw the pieces away and cut his finger. He then proceeded to take the child proof lock off the bathroom door leading into Kinleigh's room and taking toys from her bed to play with. Not once did he yell to me for help nor did he cry and he had a good cut on his finger. I put a butterfly bandage on it and tried not to freak out too much. Told you he was a TOUGH KID!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Oh boy! He is a tough kid! :)
Post a Comment