One day I was feeling a bit like Betty Crocker and Levi and I decided that we would first make some homemade wheat bread and then some homemade play dough. I was done after the play dough but Levi decided he wanted to make more so he went outside and made up his own concoction. He really misses his sister during the day and usually about 3 in the afternoon he starts asking if she is getting home soon. Then to his dismay she gets off the bus and wants to play with the neighbor girl EVERY DAY. Poor Poor Levi. Luckily Daddy gets home not much later and plays with him.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Haha we're in the same boat! Kason is missing having someone to play wit and when makaya gets home she wants to play with our neighbor too or she doesn't want to play with kason at all. You are more than welcome to get your Betty crockeron at my house! Homemade wheat bread sounds so yummy! I'm sure the lays ugh was a big hit! :) just wait til Krew gets big enough and then you'll definitely keep busy with the boys! :)
Post a Comment