Wednesday, October 05, 2011

And He's Off

I debated sending Levi to preschool this year?  His birthday is in the middle of August which would make him the youngest in his grade (once Kindergarten time comes) if I don't hold him back for a year.  That means that he may be in preschool for three years!  I had missed the deadline for the preschool his cousin, Olivia, was going to but I called and put my name on a waiting list just in case.  Two weeks ago I received a call saying that a spot had opened up!  After spending a couple weeks of Kinleigh in school and seeing how bored Levi was I jumped on the opportunity.  
I think this is the most excited I have seen him about something.  His new shoes and back pack came in the mail and he refused to take them off!  His shoes are actually some water shoes but he INSISTS on wearing them EVERY DAY.  His first two days have been a huge SUCCESS in his eyes.  The preschool is at the High School and students are the teachers.  What an amazing program!  As nice as it will be to spend time with just Krew I am saddened that my little Levi is growing up. 
Side note:  Every Thursday they have to wear the class shirt and saying it is a bit small is an UNDERSTATEMENT.  XS is the smallest size they have....  At least with girls you can tie it up with cute little bows but what can you do for boys?

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

He is cute - even with a long shirt on. Of course, it could be hemmed but he probably likes it just that way. I bet he enjoys being with other children during the day.