A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to make my mantle a bit more "Fall". Levi, Krew and I headed out for a long day of shopping. I found a few things that I liked but I really needed something BIG in the middle. I decided that I NEEDED a big mirror. I headed out again the next day to purchase my mirror. I find the perfect one at Hobby Lobby, request them to send someone over to take it to the front, and I head up to the register to pay. I open my purse to find NO WALLET! I could not rest until the mantle was done so we went home, waited for Kinleigh to get off the bus, and I took all three kids back to the store. I got the mirror home and could not wait for Daniel to return from his business trip so I stood on a chair and lifted it up over my head by myself. No worries, it was a SUCCESS.
Yesterday I drop Levi off at preschool and my sister-in-law, Sabrina, and I head out to go shopping. We arrive at Costco only to find out they do not open until 10 (how ridiculous is that). No worries, I needed to get gas anyway. We head over to the gas station and what do I find, NO WALLET! Yes, I once again left my wallet in my little purse that I take with me when I do not need to haul my big diaper bag around. Sabrina had to purchase all my goods for me!
It is a good thing that I am done having kids because I'm pretty sure that number four would suck all the rest of my memory right out!



1 comments:
Take a picture of your new mirror - I bet it looks great there. When we forget something, we call it a "senior moment" but when you do it as a young Mom it makes us all feel better because we did it too!
Post a Comment