Monday, November 21, 2011

Diapers Diapers Every Where!




 


My friend Kayla is having her second boy and so Rosie and I decided to throw her a DIAPER Shower.  We had a fantastic turn-out... I believe I counted at least 18 ladies.  Kayla said she received 1064 diapers and 1480 wipes.  We played three games.  The first and last game I stole from my friend Theresa's shower.  I froze a bunch of little babies in ice and then we put one in each persons cup.  The first one to have their baby completely melt free from the ice had to scream, "My Water Broke!"  The second one we put candy bars in the diapers and every one had to guess what candy bar was inside.  The last one everyone tried to guess how much yarn equaled the circumference of Kayla's belly!  It was fun to throw her a shower and I would say it was a Success!

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad the shower went well - I knew it would.