Two weeks ago I was able to go up to Kinleigh's school and enjoy a Thanksgiving Feast with her. Every one kept warning me not to purchase the Thanksgiving meal but, Kinleigh insisted that is what she wanted to eat. I will admit... it was actually good! Unfortunately I did not have my camera or my phone to take pictures!
Last Thursday Levi's preschool had a little Thanksgiving program. He was SO DANG ADORABLE. I am still unsure whether he was a Priest or a Pilgrim?!? They had the program in this nice big room and then we all marched back to their LITTLE classroom and tried to cram all the kids and parents in and then Eat. The kids had a boxed Feast from the school and all the parents brought in appetizer/dessert foods to share. Would have been nice if we actually had some room to eat!



0 comments:
Post a Comment