Daniel's sister, Nancy, decided to come visit with Mom Erwin this time. It was a great addition to Mom Erwin and we had a Fantastic Time. Daniel took Thursday and Friday off and we took them to see some sites.
Thursday we took a tour of our neighborhood until Levi returned home from preschool. Then we headed over to Kleb Woods and took a little walk/hike.
Friday we went to Kinleigh's school to watch her sing in the Veteran's Day program. They sang "You're a Grand Old Flag" and she sang every word and did all the hand gestures. We then went to Brazos Park to see the alligators. In the first 1/4 mile we saw over 20 alligators. I was worried that it was going to be too cold for them but thanks to this Texas weather we are still in the 80's. It will drop down for a few days and then heads right back up to the 80's.
Saturday we went to Kinleigh's soccer game and then took them down town. We took the kids out on a Kayak (no I was not too scared to be in a Kayak by myself... the only way they would let Levi ride was if I had a guide with me). It was just in a small pond right down town. We ate lunch, played at the park, and ran up and down the hills.
Sunday we had a great Family Day visiting and Relaxing. Monday I took Mom and Nancy to the outlets and then Monday night we went over to Mark and Rosie's to teach Nancy how to play pickle ball! I have to say she picked it up VERY QUICKLY! Tuesday we headed back to the outlets for just a little more shopping before I had to take them to the airport. What a great visit! The kids were super sad to see Grandma and Aunt Nancy leave.



0 comments:
Post a Comment