We had a camping trip scheduled with Mark and Rosie for several months... and then I got an invitation to my amazing friend Theresa's baby shower. The final decision was that Daniel was going to take Kinleigh and Levi camping with him and Krew and I were going to go to the baby shower.
Since I have been in charge of the "girls night" for the past couple months and have had NO free night; I figured what better night then when my family is gone. I decided to have a girls night "In". We had a great turn-out... eleven fabulous ladies! Everyone came in their cutest pajamas, brought a snack to share and we just talked and played games. We even stayed up past midnight! I know, party animals!
The next day I went to the baby shower. My friend, Amanda, has the most amazing view out of her condo! Theresa is having a baby girl that they will call "Scarlett"! I use to pray every night that a girl my age would move in and FINALLY my senior year I met Theresa who lived right down the street.
While I was living it up down town... Daniel was out in the woods running a 25k (which he ROCKED) and well the pictures say what else they were doing.



1 comments:
It looks like everyone had fun - yea!
Post a Comment