My favorite room in our old house was Kinleigh's room! I have been so up and down about which room I want to make Kinleigh's.... We have three rooms upstairs and two down. Right now Kinleigh and Levi are in the rooms that have the jack-n-jill bathrooms. The other room upstairs is currently the guest room. Once Krew is a little older we will move him upstairs (once I am not too lazy to climb stairs a couple times a night to feed). Hence my dilemma! It would make since to have Levi and Krew in the Jack-n-Jill bathrooms... but, how awesome as a girl would it be to have a sink IN YOUR ROOM?
The sink in the room won out for now and so we decided to re-do Kinleigh's room. We actually did Levi's too but I have not taken pictures of his yet. His isn't quite as extreme!
I have added more decor but have not taken new pictures so the old pictures it is.



1 comments:
It is even prettier in person!
Post a Comment