Kinleigh has had some "loose" teeth for the past couple months. She was determined that they were much looser then they were. Finally Saturday she came to me and said "Mom, my tooth is ready to come out." Despite being a Dental Hygienist... loose teeth are not for me! I told her to wait for her Daddy to get home. So what do they do?!? I go out for my twelve mile run and when I come back they had pulled her FIRST TOOTH!!! I can not believe they would do something like that with out me. Here I am a stay at home Mom and I still miss a big milestone. Either way the tooth fairy did visit her. She even got an extra dollar for it being her first tooth. Then she comes home from school to inform me that her friend Allyson got FIVE dollars for her first tooth. Kids these days....
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Congratulations on the first tooth lost, Kinleigh. When our kids were little, they got a quarter from the tooth fairy - inflation has hit everywhere!
The tooth fairy only brings my kids a dollar too. To make up for all the children that get more, we give them a gold dollar coin. They think the gold makes it super special or something.
Post a Comment