Dear Krew,
Why do you have to grow up so fast? Please slow down! You are such a joy in my life and I am so grateful that you are part of our family. You are such a smiley little thing and your laugh is very contagious. You have been sick once again this month. We had to do breathing treatments for a week and a half! You have decided that you want Mommy and Daddy to get as little of sleep as possible. Usually you wake us up a minimum of five times a night and one night I lost count at fourteen. I am pretty much walking around in a haze. You think you need to eat every three hours and any time you loose your binky we have to put it back in your mouth. It is a good thing you are so precious. Your face lights up any time you see your Mommy. When you see your Daddy you cry until he picks you up. You absolutely LOVE your Daddy! You love your big sister but, I do not think the feelings are quite the same towards your brother. Levi can make you laugh but for the most part I think he is a bit too loud and over bearing for you. Levi sure does LOVE you though and I'm pretty sure he can not wait until you are old enough to PLAY! Every time you cry he informs me that you are Hungry and that I need to feed you. You have mastered rolling from your front to your back and vice versa. You are even sitting up on your own a little bit. You love to play in your exersaucer and sit and watch Mommy cook in your Bumbo. What you do not like is BABY FOOD. I have tried to give you rice cereal, oatmeal with banana, and sweet potatoes. Now you will not even open your mouth for the food and if I try forcing it into your mouth you will sit and scream with the food sitting on your tongue. You are pretty particular about things but I knew you would be because you were very particular in my tummy. You are Amazing at grabbing things. If I put something in front of your face you will grab right at the item and you are QUICK. You really enjoy being outside and you are Great in the running stroller. You pretty much are great anywhere we take you! You love to smile at other people and I am constantly getting compliments on how cute you are. You are very active and even though you LOVE to be held you are constantly squirming in my arms. I love seeing your personality develop each week and I know you will be an AMAZING boy and then Man. WE LOVE YOU!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Stats
Height: 25inches (10%)
Weight: 13oz (<5%)



4 comments:
I laughed at the weight you included - 13 ounces - sure, he is. He is a sweetheart and we surely enjoyed getting acquainted last month. Hopefully, you will get more sleep soon with supplemental bottles or finding a food he enjoys - good luck!
lies all lies. Krew sleeps like a dream:) oh maybe that's only when his uncle cuddles him all night:)
My two kids are sleeping and I really should be napping but what am I doing instead? Blog stalking! haha jk So happy I found your blog! Very cute :)
Aww our little shrimpy boys! I figure at least we don't have to lug around big fat babies! And you're gonna have to watch that sneaky Krew...I can't believe he was messing with the water! So funny!
Post a Comment