Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

We move close to family and what do they do... run off to spend Thanksgiving else where.  Actually, this ended up being a GREAT Thanksgiving.  Mark and Rosie hosted everyone the Sunday before for a big Thanksgiving Feast.  Then, on Thanksgiving us and the Kennedy's headed up to San Antonio for some non-traditional Thanksgiving fun.  We had dinner at the only place open... a pizza place which was really good.  We headed over to the hotel and let the kids swim and play.  Friday we spent the day at Sea World.  The kids LOVED the shows and Kinleigh and Ellie were like little teenagers riding on the rides.  We got a little foreshadow of them in five years.  One of the highlights was when Holly, Ellie, Kinleigh and I all waited to ride this big tube ride.  Holly assured us that we would not get wet!  Her and Ellie rode it a couple times this summer and were hoping to get wet and NOTHING.  About a minute into the ride Holly gets soaked and then again (I am still laughing as I write this).  Aside from the shows and the rides we were able to meet a lot of the characters and take pictures with them.  Sea World is a place where Adults and Kids are one... a bunch of KIDS!



 
















  

3 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I love the boot climbing "steps". That sounds like great fun for everyone. Sometime we will have to have a family reunion in your area too - maybe in 2014 for the next one.

Hall Family said...

Kinleigh looks so big! She's had a growth spurt! (so tall!) Levi looks big too, but all I can see is the little guy we saw last year! haha :) So cute!! All of them!! :)

Texasholly said...

Awww, SeaWorld really was so fun. I am glad we got to spend our day together. Even if I did get soaked.