Fun Run That Is!
All the Elementary schools in the neighborhood got together and put on a FUN RUN to raise more money. I say more because they are ALWAYS raising money. However, I can not complain because these schools are some of the best schools in Texas!
My brother, Daniel, has started a running club and so we set up a booth at the Fun Run to advertise. Then we all ran in our club shirts for some even better advertising. The results of the Fun Run: My brother Daniel took first, brother Mark took third and my husband placed fourth. I do not know my overall place (I think it was in the top ten) but I got FIRST for the girls. Not because I am super amazing but because the majority of my competition was little kids... but I'll still take the win. And the $30 gift card to Gringo's Mexican Restaurant.



0 comments:
Post a Comment