Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LOVE DAY

The kids took a rose and chocolate to their teachers!  I was certain Levi's rose would be torn apart by the time he made it to school but Ms. Cindi said it survived.

How many Valentines can one three year old receive?!?

Levi's bag he made at preschool.

Grandma Erwin sent her this adorable dress to wear.  Of course the girl has to "POSE" for every picture!

Our Valentines Feast.

Heart shaped makes the waffles taste EVEN BETTER!

And what says I love you more then same baby puffs!

The kids got a traditional Valentines chocolate.

And I decided to add a book to it this year!

One (of MANY) good things about Daniel is he acts excited for even the smallest things.

YUMMY CHOCOLATE.

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

I love K's outfit!

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like you all had a great day - I'm glad.

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like you all had a great day - I'm glad.