Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Newlywed Game

My brother and sister-in-law hosted their annual Newlywed game again this year and the theme was... RODEO!  We went dressed in our best western wear, ate yummy barbecue, played the coconut game, and of course the newlywed game.  
If you  haven't seen "Just Go With It" then you must!  In the movie Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler participate in a coconut contest.  We reenacted this at the party and it was HILARIOUS!!!  Due to the inappropriateness of the appearance of the pictures... I will post only one!  Now you can see my new BOOTS!
Daniel and I communicate about everything.  Sometimes I think we are a bit strange that we talk about even the smallest things. However, we can not seem to win the Newlywed game! One of these years....
We ended the night soaking in their hot tub.  Such a wonderful Valentines date (or what we counted as our Valentines date).
It was also our FIRST time to leave Krew with a babysitter aside from Aunts and Uncles.  We hired our niece Leilani and this was Kinleigh's response the next morning.  "Mom, can you have Leilani BABYSIT us EVERY TIME you and Dad go on a date!"  I think she was a HIT.

2 comments:

robandkayla said...

LOOOOOVE the boots! I'm pretty sure we couldn't win either...Rob has the worst memory and can never remember stuff we discuss! haha

Mom Erwin said...

I'm glad you had a neat valentine's day...and birthday party too!