Friday, March 30, 2012

Cuss words for Privates

My kids have been quite entertaining lately. Levi says the FUNNIEST things each day. I wish I could remember them all but here are few....
The other day he was looking for some scissors and so he is searching the house saying, "Come back scissors. Scissors do not walk away!"
I spiked his hair the other morning and then he turned around to take a look at himself in the mirror and said, "I look Handsome!"
He keeps randomly saying, "I feel my heart beeping."
Levi came down to wake me up the other morning and points to the clock. "Mom, do you know what this says? Time for Mommy to wake up. Time for Daddy to wake up. Dot Dot. Time for Kinleigh and Levi to wake up.
We are driving in the car the other day and Kinleigh says "Mom, I never get in trouble in school." To which Levi replies, "I DO!"
Levi says to me, "Mom, soon I will be as big as you and then you can wear my big boys!"

A few weeks back Kinleigh came home obsessed with cuss words. We had discussed the F word because she kept singing a rhyme that sounded way too close! However, that was the only one she knew. She some how magically learned the rest of them. I asked her where she heard them and she told me from two boys that she sits with at school (both live a street over and one of them goes to church with us).
So we have been working on Kinleigh mastering riding her bike. She has a bit of a problem getting herself started. After spending some quality time with her I finally got her to get on and go by herself. She was so thrilled at her progress and decided she wanted to take a FAMILY bike ride. We got to this part around the lake that has a gazebo with some beautiful brick sections holding it up. She was a big panicked and did not turn in time and smacked straight into the brick pole. She received a very nice swollen bruise on her pee pee. Well, Kinleigh LOVES to show everyone her cuts, bruises, bites, etc.... I went through great discussions with her on not showing or even having to tell anyone about her pee pee. Monday she came home and told me she had told her friend Ellie about her pee pee. We had the conversation again about NOT showing anyone. She came came home Tuesday and the first words out of her mouth were, "Mom, I showed Brock, Mason, Ellie, and Taylor my bruise." I had her demonstrate to me how she did this and sure enough she straight up pulled down her pants. She said she did it SUPER fast. The best part... She did it during class. I was just waiting for some phone calls (thankfully we received NONE).
I was over at my friends house yesterday and told her we were even.... Cuss words for Privates.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the heart beeping quote - so cute!