Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monster Truck Show

I FORGOT TO POST ABOUT THE MONSTER TRUCK SHOW! 
Back in January the Men (Mark, Daniel, Daniel and Tom) took the kiddos to the MONSTER TRUCK SHOW again this year.  Daniel said Kinleigh LOVED it even more then Levi (and He LOVES TRUCKS).  She was telling me ALL ABOUT the trucks and who crashed and who won.  I believe this is a MUST every year.  I won't lie... I miss being able to attend the Monster Truck Show.  Maybe I will put on a wig next year and pretend to be one of the guys.




2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I'm sure they are exciting to watch and I am glad they insist on ear protection - they can be so loud.

Mom Erwin said...

I'm sure they are exciting to watch and I am glad they insist on ear protection - they can be so loud.