It is crazy to think Krew has been alive as long as he was in my stomach! He continues to be such a WONDRFUL baby. When we took him in for his nine month check-up the Dr. came in and said "Wow, what a happy baby. We can hear him laughing all the way down the hall." This kid LOVES to laugh. He loves playing little games with you and will even turn his own face away and then look at you and giggle. He thinks it is funny at dinner time to sit and bang on his tray and then wait for the kids to bang on the table. He does the same with shaking his head NO and then Kinleigh and Levi will shake their heads YES at him. He provides LOTS of entertainment/distractions at the dinner table. He is a BIG PIG! The kid eats all the time and if you are eating and do not share with him he will start yelling at you. I have been taking what we eat for dinner and blending it in the NINJA and he LOVES eating our big kid food. I also will make him a blueberry waffle in the morning and tear it into tiny little pieces and he CHOWS DOWN. I am not exaggerating when I say he is a PIG. However, he refuses to even attempt to drink out of a sippy cup.
We bought a baby swing back when Levi was a baby and never put it up. I pulled it out of the attic a couple weeks ago and put Krew in... he just kept LAUGHING! He LOVES to swing. He really LOVES being outside. He gets so EXCITED when he sees the school bus coming. He will start kicking his arms and legs and once he sees his big sister he gets a HUGE smile on his face.
He is still not crawling but he can get himself from one side of the room to the next. He does this weird thing where he puts his head to the side and slides his body... looks HILARIOUS! I am LOVING that he is not crawling yet. I want to keep him a baby as long as possible. He will just sit and play with his toys for 30-60 minutes at a time. He still enjoys being held but he enjoys playing just as much.
He got a cold this past week and so I decided to not go in and wake him up for his usual 11pm feeding and he now will sleep from 8pm-7 or 8am! He still does not like to be rocked to sleep. He likes you to lay him in his crib with his blankie, woobie, and binkie. I hear him in there talking before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up. He really is a HAPPY BOY!
He LOVES to take a bath and splash EVERYWHERE. The minute you lay him in the water his legs and arms go flying.
I look forward to him waking up each morning and getting to spend another day with him! He truly BRIGHTENS my day!
STATS
WEIGHT: 15lbs 10oz (6%)
HEIGHT: 25.5 inches (.2%)



3 comments:
I love his stats! Seems to fit in with your other kids :) He's so cute!!!
maren
I don't know why I didn't leave a comment earlier - Krew is growing up fast but he's a doll-baby. I look forward to seeing you all ahain in July Love, Mom
What is that crazy word in my last comment?
Post a Comment