My Actual Birthday was a FABULOUS Day despite turning the BIG 30! My husband stayed home and helped get the kids ready for school while I went for a run. My present was a new MOTOACTV GPS watch so that I could do my "30" minute run that morning. He went off to work and I went of to my Birthday Brunch that my AMAZING sister-in-laws threw for me. We had tons of DELICIOUS food and WONDERFUL company. I truly felt SO SPOILED. I really do have the best sisters and friends!
My FABULOUS sister came over after school to watch my kids while Daniel took me to a HIP restaurant "BRC" that was over "30" miles away. The food was delicious and in the happening part of town to help me feel young and hip and not old! We then drove over "30" miles back to watch the movie "The Vow."
My AMAZING friend, Brittany, kept the boys on Friday and Daniel took the day off and we headed again over "30" miles downtown for our day date. We first took a tunnel tour (about "30" feet under ground) of downtown and ate lunch in the tunnels that connects 70 buildings. We went up "30" floors to see a view of downtown (which was just stunning). We went into the Chase Bank and got to see the original vault (just the outside of course because it is still a working vault). The Chase building is the tallest building in TX and the tallest 5 sided building in the world. We walked over and saw the Pennzoil building and then finished our tour at City Hall.
It really was a PERFECT BIRTHDAY!



3 comments:
That sounds like a perfect day - I'm glad it all worked out so nicely for everyone. Happy Birthday again.
That sounds like a perfect day - I'm glad it all worked out so nicely for everyone. Happy Birthday again.
I love the "30 sucks" gift. I saw it on Pinterest and thought it was a terrific idea!
Post a Comment