The Dynamos have a new stadium and we were able to purchase some tickets for the SECOND game in the NEW STADIUM! Kinleigh has been doing a soccer camp for the past eight weeks, two days a week, for 1 1/2 hours each day.... So, we thought we would take her and let her see what REAL soccer looks like. I was worried that she would get bored and boy was I WRONG! The girl would not take her eyes off the game. She would not even get up to go to the bathroom and when we went to get food during half time she was freaking out because the game started back up before we were back to our seats. Unfortunately the game ended with a tie of 0-0. It was DELIGHTFUL to see Kinleigh's excitement and hang out with two of my old friends from High School, Brock and Stephen.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
I'm glad she enjoyed it. It is fun to see professional games.
I'm glad she enjoyed it. It is fun to see professional games.
Post a Comment