WATER SLIDES
RELAY RACES
MONEY DIVING
RAFFLES
FOOD
DUNKING BOOTH
SPRAY HAIR COLOR
GAMES
PRIZES
AND MISS CY-FAIR
20TH CELEBRATION PARTY OF SWIM TEAM
I was even recognized for being one of the original swim team members. I was present when picking the name, mascot and colors for the swim team. The original colors were blue and gold and we chose those because those were our colors from Tiago, ND where we had just moved from. They did not have blue and gold swimsuits at the time so we had to have blue and white. Eventually the blue and white took over. Crazy to think that was 20 years ago. Sad thing is, I swam for several summers and between myself, my brother, and my parents we could not find one single picture of either Daniel or I swimming. My parents went to every swim meet.... That is what happens when you are the baby of seven!



2 comments:
funny - blue and gold were my high school colors
Haha it's hilarious that you post this, because the kids and I walked past a pool the other day and the chlorine smell, sounds and just the fence reminded me of you and swim team! Fun stuff!
Post a Comment