Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stuffed Jalapenos

The Darn birds will not stay out of our garden!  Next year we will have a BB Gun!
Our Watermelon is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.  We have five total.  Our cantaloupe is really good too but only about half of those survived.

Our Goods!

At the restaurant we went to for our Anniversary we ordered a plate of Stuffed Jalapenos.  Daniel decided to use our fresh grown Jalapenos and grill some of his own.  Truth be told... I liked his much better then the restaurants.

1 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

I empathize with your first picture. The critters (either squirrels or raccoons) ate all our apricots and there was a whole tree full! Dad has a trap out now - who knows what he will catch - I hope it is not a skunk. They ate our cucumbers and squash too - the ornery little things....Your harvest looks great! Congratulations!