I know I have mentioned several times how much Kinleigh LOVES her teachers! Again I am blown away by the amount of parent support is present at her school. The kids had a plate full of snacks, played some games, each entered in one at a time to give the teacher her bouquet of flowers, and then went home early! Kinleigh wanted to stay and help the teacher clean up but I convinced her to come home with me. Kinleigh made her teacher a card telling her how much she loved her and that she wished she was moving to 2nd grade with her. I asked her what the teacher said when she gave it to her and Kinleigh said, "She cried." Every time Kinleigh would come over to give her a hug she would tell Kinleigh, "Your going to make me cry." No question that she is the teachers pet. Kinleigh had an amazing school year and excelled in pretty much every subject. Her reading abilities are amazing! She insists on chapter books now and I asked her what her book was about the other day and she told me the entire plot. She ended up getting 100's on every one of her spelling tests. I'm so proud of my smart little girl! Fingers crossed she gets some more amazing teachers next year.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
What a great little student and I bet 2nd grade will be just as exciting. Way to go, Kinleigh.
Post a Comment