Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Day we Recognize the Greatest

I am WAY too far behind on posts and so I will not elaborate too much on Father's Day.  However, I have the BEST FATHER who is such an amazing example.  He is one of the most talented and hard working men I know.  He is also one of the most generous men I know.  I LOVE my Dad! 
My husband ranks right up there with my Dad.  I love how he rushes home each day from work so that he can spend time with the family.  If he heads out to run an errand he will take a kid or two with him.  He will get up super early to catch an early flight just to spend a few extra hours at home.  He plays with the kids constantly.  He does the dishes Many Many nights and has taken over the role of getting the kids ready for bed.  The kids absolutely adore him and as much as I hate to admit it... Krew prefers him.  He is above and beyond what I expected from my husband and my children's father.  I LOVE YOU DANIEL! 








Kinleigh insisted on making Daniel breakfast in bed.  Nothing like a sausage and cheese omelet to start out your day.  Dinner consisted of Sausage and Peppers Rustica, corn, grapes, bread and dip.  Dessert was the best part...  Hugs and Chips Cheesecake.  It must mighty Divine if I say so myself.  We had a great day spoiling Dad! 

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

What cute pictures (and Kinleigh looks like you especially in these shots - lucky girl!)

Mom Erwin said...

What cute pictures (and Kinleigh looks like you especially in these shots - lucky girl!)