I remember going to The Oil Ranch when I was a kid.... It was one of my favorite family days that we have had. Daniel took the earliest flight home so that he could spend the rest of his travel day with us! The kids were able to milk a cow, ride on a horse, pet the animals (the goats were just a couple days old), played us some put-put (I WON), climbed the poles (both kids made it to the top), swung in the swing-merry-go round thing (who knows it's real name), took a train ride, took a hay ride and fed the cows, played in the bounce house, and swam for a total of 1 minute before they came to inform us the pool had already closed for the day. The best part was have a nice enjoyable family day.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
It looks like a great family day!
It looks like a great family day!
Post a Comment