Friday, August 03, 2012

SURPRISE your Thirty-Five

I threw Daniel a SURPRISE Adult Pool Party this year.  I asked Mark and Rosie back in December of last year if we could use their pool.  My two brothers took Daniel on a long run and Mark pretended the whole time to be really struggling.  When they made it to the back of their fence he said he was so bad off that he just wanted to jump the fence.  We were all waiting around the front of the garage!  He was really surprised and even more surprised when he realized the party was for HIM!  I made barbecue sandwiches for everyone (I am still eating frozen leftovers) and everyone else brought a side.  It was a great way to celebrate Daniel's birthday and to spend time with some FABULOUS friends!!!  *Side Note- before Daniel went for a run I asked him, "Are you sure you want to wear that bright orange sweat band."  He insisted that he did.... 








0 comments: