Krew is just a bundle of joy to have around AND he is by far my most mischevious baby. Every time I put him down he heads straight for the stairs, the toilets, the cubboards, the dishwasher, etc....
He is still not walking! The kid is just taking his sweet precious time.
He talks all the time but does not say very many words. The sad thing is that he will say "Shanka" (Mark and Rosie's dog) all the time but I can barely get him to say Mamma or Dadda.
He LOVES Shanka! And other dogs but especially Shanka who is a big GREAT DANE.
The kid LOVES to eat constantly and will eat ANYTHING off the floor. The other day Rosie was keeping him and went to get something out of his mouth only to find that he had eaten a beetle. I removed rocks from his mouth just the other day... he was just a chompin away.
He is a very social little thing and likes to do his Hail Hitler wave while we are shopping.
He tends to like Men over Women.
Unless he is teething... he is a really happy kid!
I can still rock him to sleep in his car seat at church when he gets super tired.
He is still facing backwards. The Doctor said that they recommend them in the infant car seat now until 2. Some kids just are just too big to do that but she informed me that he plenty small enough!!!
He loves for Kinleigh and Levi to play with him.
He wants to be a big kid!
He does not care about TV at all!!!
He LOVES music and I can usually get him to calm down by singing to him.
He LOVES "This Little Piggy Went to the Market." When I finish he will put his feet back up so that I will play again.
He just recently started playing Peek-A-Boo with his own hands.
He is the perfect addition to our FAMILY!



1 comments:
He is a darling - such a happy little man and a good eater besides. We all love him.
Post a Comment